In the past
What makes Angerle so special?
The "Seeber" family name has been recorded in the Land Register as the owners of Angerle since 1913. It was then that Jakob Seeber, originally from the South Tyrol town of Luttach, bought the farm, which now has been owned by the Seeber family for four generations.
By the late 1970s, winter tourism was slowly developing along with summer tourism in South Tyrol. The first skiers and cross-country skiers came to Rein in Taufers and began warming themselves by the toasty farmhouse stove in the Stube, the farmhouse parlor. These are the beginnings of the Angerle mountain inn.
In 1983, Siegfried and Anna Seeber built themselves a new home and Jausenstation Angerer has been there ever since.